Thursday, June 16, 2011

An (almost) all-nighter....again!

The past three nights I have been up working on my Statistics homework until 1 and 2 o'clock in the morning.  The only reason I went to bed at those times is because if I didn't, I was going to pass out with pen in hand.  If it wasn't bad enough that I'm awake at un-godly hours, I have been getting up at 5:30 a.m. to FINISH the homework I didn't get done the night before.  Yeah, it's time consuming.

I feel like I've lost control of my life, and I'm creating an entire new life the next month or so.  With a quiz every Tuesday-Friday, and an Exam on Mondays, I have a lot of information to cram into this brain of mine.  It's definitely information overload! 

Here's to random doctor's information.  I called my gyno to see if he received the results of my blood work from the Endocrinologist.  He had.  They informed me that my Testosterone levels went through the roof in just one month.  When I was referred to the Endo, I was slightly above the Abnormal range.  This time, the Endo's office reported that my levels were almost quadruple the previous test a month prior.  Crazy, huh?  I don't know what's going on in my body.  It definitely makes me wonder if there's something worse than PCOS.  Why else would my levels go so high in a months span?  I hadn't taken any new medicines.  I wasn't doing anything differently.  Well, I don't know.  I suppose I'll never get all the answers I want, will I? 

I better get off here.  I've been purposely avoiding my statistics homework because I've seen so many numbers in the past three days to last me a lifetime! 

I hope everyone is happy that Friday is VERY near!  I know I am!

Blessings,
Alicia Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...