Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"You steady my heart"

Wish it could be easy
Why is life so messy
Why is pain a part of us
There are days I feel like
Nothing ever goes right
Sometimes it just hurts so much


But You're here
You're real
I know I can trust You 

Even when it hurts
Even when it's hard
Even when it all just falls apart
I will run to You
Cause I know that You are
Lover of my soul
Healer of my scars
You steady my heart


I'm not gonna worry
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment
What's good and what gets broken
Happens just the way that You plan


And I will run to You
You're my refuge in Your arms
And I will sing to You
Cause of everything You are

You steady my heart 

3 comments:

  1. Life can be hard. Good thing you know on whom to rely.

    Love,
    Janie Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Stay strong gf, I am thinking of you every single day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alicia!! I miss your posts, dammit! I hope things are going better for you. I think about you all the time! I can't wait for my next post, I am going to put my new pretty scensty gift up for everyone to see! Speaking of scentsy... I'd love to order some more of the wax from you!! How do I go about doing that?
    Hows the day care and school going??
    I hope you give us an update soon. You never leave my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...