Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, after my blog was booted off the internet by Google six days ago, I am finally back!  The other day I was having massive blog cravings, so I started another blog.  I was unsure whether or not I was going to be able to get my regular blog back, but I guess after 3-4 requests to Google, they finally understood that I REALLY needed my blog! I know a few of you noticed I was gone, and it was nice to know that you were sad I was gone.  You, my bloggy friends, are the bestest (yes, that's a word--in my dictionary, at least) ever!

So, here I am.  I'm back on my normal blog, and I couldn't be happier.  I am frantically trying to catch up on six days worth of your blogs.  I sure was having major blog withdraws, so right now I am on an ultimate high!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...