Thursday, June 9, 2011

We decided....

Luke and I have made a decision, but I'm not going to post it just yet.  I'm going to give a few days before I post it so that we can tell our families.  Sorry guys, family first!  

The last two days I've been really nauseous.  I wake up nauseous and go to bed the same way.  I don't know if it's the new medicine I'm on or what, but I hope it goes away soon!  AF hasn't arrived yet, but I haven't receive my BFP either...so, I'm just waiting for AF to show up after taking her sweet little time.  

We started our diet and exercise yesterday.  We're doing it together, so we have accountability.  I went the whole day without a sweet tea...talk about a miracle!  I am not into the whole working out thing, so I've been thinking about taking Zumba classes.  Have any of you ladies done Zumba?  It looks a WHOLE lot more fun than working out at the gym!

Well, if I don't get off here I'm going to be late for work!

So long!
Alicia Marie


3 comments:

  1. I've done Zumba before. It's fun, but it's not really my thing. You should check out everything, so you can find something that you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'licia, if you are taking metformin, yes it is very common to make people feel nauseated, bloated, or have diarrhea. Usually gets better after 10-14 days.
    Good luck with the Zumba. I've never done it, but I have some friends who really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...