Monday, April 4, 2011

Best Friends

Recently I've been missing my best friend, so I thought I'd share some things about her.  

My best friends' name is Mary.

  She's from Indiana.  I met her my Freshman year in College (almost 4 years ago).  Her and her twin sister sat next to me in Intro to Psychology and from then on we were inseparable.  She was there when I started dating Luke.  She was the first person I told when he kissed me for the first time.  Unfortunately, she moved back to Indiana after our Freshman year, but that didn't stop us from talking.  We constantly facebooked each other, and she paid for each and every text we sent back and forth.  Even though she was miles away from me, it felt like she was still right here with me.  About a year and a half after she moved away from Missouri, I told her that I was getting married and I wanted her to be my Maid of Honor!  Of course, she was going to school AND working full time, but she made time to fly down a few days before the wedding and be with me for my big day!  I tell you she's the best friend I could ever ask for.  

She's the one on the bottom left
She's so kind hearted.  It's been a year and a half since I've seen my best friend, but she's in my heart and my thoughts every day.  I miss her like crazy, and I can't wait until the next time I get to see her.  I'm hoping that I'll get pregnant soon and that she'll be able to come down for the birth of my first child.    

~*There is no distance too far between best friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...