Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Provera

Dear little pill I have to take for ten days,

Please give me my mind back.  I've been nothing but an emotional wreck since you've come into my life.  I have entertained every emotion possible within the last 24 hours.  I'd appreciate it if I could go back to being in control of my emotions so I don't seem incredibly happy one minute, and the next minute I'm chewing my husbands head off and spitting him back out!  You've got me saying things that I don't understand...It's kinda just like Lady GaGa's songs, a whole bunch of words are coming outta my mouth, but I (and everyone else involved) have NO idea what I'm saying!

I'm glad we've had this talk now because had I not said this now, I might not be so kind later (you know--because of you)!


Thanks!
Alicia Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...