Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Biggest Fears

Everyone has something that they're afraid of.  Whether it's big or small, we all have SOMETHING we fear (or worry about). 

Here is my list of my top 5 fears.

  1. Loosing my husband, other family, or friends to death or anything else that this world throws at me.
  2. Not becoming a mother.--It really has always been a HUGE fear in my life.  I always knew I'd get married, but being a mother I have no control over.
  3. Hurting people unknowingly.--I would never want to hurt ANYONE, especially on purpose, but I'm always so cautious to give my opinions because I'm afraid of hurting someone.
  4. Not accomplishing God's will for my life. (this should be number one)--I'm constantly wondering if the things I feel led to do are REALLY of God, or if it's an underlying desire of my heart.
  5. Dying and leaving behind hurting family--The death part I'm not afraid of, it's the fact that I know I'll leave behind family and friends that love me and will hurt them by being gone from Earth forever.
What are YOUR fears in life?  Please feel free to comment back or even write a blog post about your fears in life.  

Love,
Alicia Marie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...