Friday, March 8, 2013

Let's celebrate--Scentsy style

Today marks my 1 year anniversary of being a Scentsy consultant. I've been blessed to be a part of this wonderful company for the last year, and I want to celebrate!!!  So, to celebrate, I'm offering a "Scentiversary" special for anyone that orders through me or my March online party today. I am offering my best special yet! Again, this special is good for TODAY ONLY (3/8/13)!!! You seriously don't want to miss this.  :) Contact me if you want to cash in on my anniversary special! 


If you have any questions or want to know my special, here's how you can contact me

   


 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats lady! In addition to your anniversary, I'd like to nominate you for the Liebster Blogging Award! I was just nominated and the beauty is that it's all about showcasing other blogs. If you're up for it, answer some ?s about you for your readers, and then share the love! Check it out at: http://nomaybebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "From the Heart of Alicia Marie" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/03/sites-to-see_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...