Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Let's be real

Normally when I've been gone from my blog this long, I give an apology and tell you how much I've missed being on here.  Well, I'm gonna be real with you in this post.  I don't miss my blog.  Not now, anyway.  

Life has been going nonstop for me ever since the beginning of the year.  I'm constantly on the go and it seems like I don't even have time to breathe.  Quite honestly, I've almost reached my breaking point.  Between Clomid screwing with my emotional state (also, my first round of clomid failed--hence part of my emotional state is because I'm heartbroken...again!), and my busy schedule screwing with my physical state, I've just about had it.  At times, I just want to give up.  Often, I've thought to myself that I want to completely quit school (even though I'm graduating this year!) and just go to work and then come home and sleep.  One day, I even posted this on my board at work because I was having such a horrible morning.



The only thing that has really been my saving grace, especially the past few days, has been the little calendar that sits on my desk at work.  It's a daily blessings calendar that that has an inspirational quote or scripture on it.  Every day, before I even log on my computer, I turn the page on my calendar, and much to my surprise, lately it has been exactly what I've needed to lean on to get me through my day.  Here are some of my favorites for those of you who do not follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to see from the past few months.  Hopefully they speak to your heart like they have mine!

This one is actually from a book I was reading at the beginning of the year












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...