Friday, March 23, 2012

Moving on and up

I've neglected my blog as a few people have pointed out to me, and for that I'm sorry.  I guess I just don't have much to talk about these days.  Since I have no doctor appointments to go to (although, I REALLY need to get to the eye doctor for an exam!--i guess I can't COMPLETELY get away from doctors!) I have nothing to update on.  That's a good and bad thing at the same time. 

I've been finding myself wanting to update my blog on something that I'm doing now, but I wasn't sure what the response would be.  I've been debating this issue with myself for a few weeks.   So, I finally decided to get on here today and tell you what I'm doing with my life now.  What I'm going to tell you is something that has me really excited and is very important to me and is something I hold dear to my heart.  I hope that it gets you excited as well!

16 days ago I made a decision to not allow myself to feel as if I'm sitting back and letting go of my dream of becoming a mother.  Sure, Luke and I decided to not pursue any fertility treatments, not because we didn't want to be parents, but because we simply couldn't afford it.  We didn't want to take out loans, and we would never ask our families to dig into their savings and help us achieve our goal of parenthood.  If we're going to be parents one day, it's going to be because we worked hard at it, and we did everything we could to save up and make it happen.

I knew that I couldn't just sit around and completely accept that we're not on the road to being parents, so I decided to do something proactive towards our goal of parenting.  I've been following a lovely gal on twitter and her blog for a few months now (Ashley, if you're reading this--I'm talking about you!), and she had been talking about Scentsy.  After recently receiving a Scentsy warmer and bars from someone for Valentines day, I was hooked.  I contacted Ashley about signing up to sell Scentsy.

So that's my confession.  I am a Scentsy consultant.  I decided to sell Scentsy because they offer some AMAZING host rewards, and because I wanted to have extra income to put towards our "Baby" savings account.
A lot of consultants sell Scentsy to have extra income or spending money.  I, on the other hand, am using any and all profit to go towards our IVF/Adoption savings account.  Luke and I have been putting money towards this account for the last six months, but until now we've not been able to have much extra money to put towards our dream of becoming parents.  It is our greatest desire to have a child to call our own, and with the help of Scentsy and every customer, Luke and I will be able to get one step closer to fulfilling our dream. 

If you use Scentsy and are in need of something, or you are curious about my new business and are wanting more information, please feel free to contact me. My email is scentsationalgal@yahoo.com

If you're interested in buying Scentsy but you feel you can't afford it, PLEASE contact me.  I can help you out.  Seriously, just email me and I'll do whatever I can to help you experience the wonderful world of Scentsy.

I have a website that you can visit.  It is https://aliciamarie911.scentsy.us/Scentsy
From there you can look through all of the products that Scentsy has to offer, and you can even place an order if you'd like. 

I know this is a long shot, but I know that I have some amazing readers, and I fully believe in (and LOVE) Scentsy.  So, please take the time to consider supporting me in my new business.  Sure I could have written a book that included all the details of my infertility journey and then sold it for money and used that for IVF/adoption, but I'm not a book reader/writer, so I figure selling Scentsy is just up my alley! 

Once again, if you have any questions, orders, comments or any love you'd like to send, please send it my way at scentsationalgal@yahoo.com


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...