Friday, August 5, 2011

It's a date!

I can't tell you how long it has been since Luke and I have been on a "date."  I mean, we've gone out to eat.  We've gone to a movie, but we've not called it a "date" in a very long time.  I guess that's something that comes a long with marriage.  It's not necessarily a bad thing because we do go out and do things, but I guess this is the girly side of me getting excited at the word "date."  Almost as if I'm being taken back to the days before marriage (almost two years ago).  Kind of exciting, even though I know we're just going out to eat and to see a movie or a play. 

Our two year wedding anniversary, our three years of being together, and my 22 birthday are all next month and all of which happen within a week of one another.  I start school again in two weeks and will be going full time for a year and a half straight.  No Summer break.  We weren't sure whether we would be able to get away and do anything for our anniversary because we still do not know my new work schedule, so we're getting out today--just in case.

He's taking off work at noon (which is in three minutes--can you tell I'm excited to get out of this house?!?!?)  I'm not really sure what the day holds, but at least I get to spend time with him.  I need to get out and find something else for my mind to concentrate on. 

Hopefully tomorrow everything will be better!  :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Never ever ever stop dating each other! Keep that love fresh and spunky! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...