Sunday, May 1, 2011

What is wrong with me?

I'm a little embarassed to write about this, but I found it too funny, so here it goes.

I woke up earlier than normal Friday.  This is very unusual for me because if I get the chance to sleep in, I take FULL advantage of extra time to sleep (especially lately, I've been exhausted!).  Well, I was WIDE AWAKE at 6:45 am.  Since I couldn't sleep, I got online.  Every search engine I went to had SOMETHING about the Royal Wedding, so I decided to connect via CNN online.  The wedding was over, but I was watching the MASSIVE crowd of people make their way to the palace for the "royal kiss" on the balcony.  I had NOT been following ANY of the royal wedding stuff this past week, so I was in NO way attached to what was happening.  As I watched the people make their way to see the Prince and Princess at the palace, I began to cry.  When I say cry, I mean I weeped.  A full on crying fest!  Why you may ask?  I have NO idea.  I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a nice wedding, but I have no attachment to the Royal Wedding, so there was no reason I should be crying.  I tried to stop crying, and it worked.  But, a few minutes later I began crying again as the prince and princess made their way out the doors of the palace and onto the balcony to wave to the crowd.  Tears flowed....and flowed...and flowed.  This pattern happened on an off the entire 30 minutes I watched.  I couldn't handle crying for no reason, so I decided to exit out of the live video of the wedding coverage. 

  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?  Maybe I'm just VERY sensitive and weddings make me cry tears of happiness for the couple.  Or, maybe I'm just an emotional crying wreck who cries at the live video of people awaiting the royal kiss.  Whatever it may be, I feel like an idiot.  Maybe the Provera is working its magic VERY quickly (my first pill was yesterday)...I just don't know! 

Did any of you watch the wedding?  Did you cry?  If so, please tell me so that I don't feel like the ONLY person that cried watching the coverage. 

Sincerelly,
The crying ball bag,
Alicia Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...