Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I've decided that I'm going to force myself to acknowledge things in my own life that I am thankful for.  I am notorious for helping others see the best in their day, week, month, and even their life, but recently I have found it INCREDIBLY hard to do this for myself.  So, I'm going to kick start myself to find good in even the "small" things in life.  I'm going to post on (most) Thursdays, and I will call it "Thankful Thursday".  It'll be good for me to learn to do this again.  If you'd like to join in, feel free!

  1. I'm thankful that I have completed the Spring Semester at Evangel and will graduate TOMORROW!
  2. I am thankful to have family that supports and acknowledges even the "small" accomplishments in my life!
  3. I am thankful that I have a home to call my own and a husband that has provided for me and given me things I need and the things I don't deserve.
  4. I am thankful to have a blog "family" (yes, I feel like you're my family) to share my inner most thoughts and feelings with...and the best part is that YOU UNDERSTAND ME and the things I'm going through!!!
  5. Lastly (for this week at least), I'm thankful for a God that knows my name and my every thought.  He sees each tear that falls, and He hears me when I call!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...