Monday, February 28, 2011

"You know what you're doing wrong, don't you?"

"You shouldn't think about it.  When you think about it, your body doesn't do what you want it to, and you won't get pregnant.  You should just think about other things than getting pregnant".......

REALLY!?!?!

Who says that to someone who's heartbroken because after 7 months of trying to conceive she has nothing to show for it but broken dreams?  It's not like I obsess over getting pregnant.  I really do think about other things.  Heck, for months I did everything to deter my mind another direction in hopes of not "stressing" my body out.  But, guess what, that didn't magically work for me either.  I'm not one of those girls who is blessed with being able to get pregnant quickly.   Don't you think I understand that?  Why must you give me your input when you know nothing about my situation?   It's really not needed nor did it make me feel any better. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, do join in on my "dear 16 year old self" letters. the more people the merrier. I am now following your blog, but if you would like your letter featured on my blog linked back to you, then will you email me giving permission to use your "letter" Please include a picture of your 16 year old self, and your "now" self. thank you

    email:

    meomy.socialbutterfly{at}yahoo.com

    I look forward to hearing from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...