Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Facebook Challenge

Hello from Springfield,

I recently have been having trouble deciding what I was going to blog about.  I have always wanted to start a blog and get people interested in the things I have to say, but I never knew what to say.  I mean, what interests me won't always interest someone else.  So, I decided to turn to my trusty Facebook friends for help.  I set up a challenge (mainly for myself) to try and blog everyday on a topic that one of my Facebook friends suggested.  We'll see how it goes.  

So far I have no received any suggestions, so it might be a while before I start that challenge.  Until I begin, I'll try to figure something to write about that's meaningful and will appeal to my reader(s).

Until next time, 
 Alicia Marie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...