Thursday, June 24, 2010

I PASSED!

I took my first CNA exam on Wednesday. It was divided up into three sections with twenty questions each. I got my results back and found out that I got a 100%, 95%, and an 80%. I was so excited. We have to get an 80% or higher or else we have to retake the test. So, I PASSED! I'm excited. I was so scared to take it because I've never been a good test taker before. But, it looks like the studying I did and the amount of attention I paid to the teacher in class paid off! Yay!


I have another test this coming Monday. I hope that I do well on it too. I'm starting clinicals on Thursday and Friday. Clinicals will be from 6:45 a.m. until 5:15 p.m. I know I'm going to be exhausted but I think it will be worth it!

Well, I need to get to studying and cleaning the house!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...