Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Arkansas

Merry (belated) Christmas to all of you.  This year, like every year, Luke and I spent Christmas in Arkansas.  When we left Springfield, we still had snow on the ground from the night before.  My dad made a comment that I needed to bring the snow with me, so like the good daughter I am--I did just that.  Ohhhh boy! We had lots of snow. about 5 inches worth.  The snow started Christmas night and went through the next day.  When I woke up the day after Christmas, I was surrounded by a beautiful winter wonderland. Here are some of the pictures from the trip to Arkansas.


SNOW!!

Gorgeous!

The front yard

Hubs had the sickies the whole time we were in. He was such a trooper

The lake in my parent's town. Cox Creek.

I let my little sister dye the tips of my hair purple...with kool aid.

Mom's Christmas tree

Hubs and I at Cox Creek the day we got there

My parent's back yard

The side of the yard

Big, fluffy tree with snow

:)

Love the trees

Pretty tree

The shed in my parent's backyard



I pray you and your families had a blessed Christmas.  

All I have left to say is 2013, here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so beautiful there!
    You look quite beautiful as well.
    Glad life is treating you well.
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower! Was enjoying your Christmas pics. I'm from Arkansas. Over from Mrs. Mama @ http://aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...