Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I hate being sick!

After being sick for over a week--even on my birthday, I decided I would cave in and go to the nurse at school.  My self-diagnosis was correct--sorta.  I was right about having bronchitis, but apparently it is more than that.  I have Asthmatic Bronchitis.  I've never had asthma, but after last night's coughing fit, I could see why she prescribed an inhaler for me.  

I thought I was going to die.  Really!  I woke up coughing (as I have been for over a week), but that time i couldn't stop.  I coughed for a good ten minutes--gasping for air between each cough.  I even had Luke worried.  My throat was closing up, and I could breathe!  Talk about scary!  Finally after 10-15 minutes passed, I stopped coughing.  My heart was racing.  I was blessed that I didn't pass out from lack of air or die from my heart exploding from beating so fast and hard for so long!  

Anyway, I'm thankful that I finally have medicine.  I can now (hopefully) sleep better and feel better, too.

I chose this picture not because I've been throwing up, but because it thoroughly amuses me AND I love pumpkin guts!  There, I said it!  I LOVE pumpkin guts!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I have asthma and when bronchitis sets in on top of it holy crap! I end up in the hospital every time. Feel better missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get feeling better!

    I love that picture too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wouldn't let me comment on the other post, so I decided to write it here. ;)

    Happy Anniversary! I love what you wrote about facebook LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...