Friday, May 20, 2011

What IF...

Over the past ten months (as of yesterday) there have been a lot of "what IF" questions that streamed through my mind.  The one that I found myself saying the most is, "what if I won't ever be given the chance to be a mom?"

I found a video on another blog that I loved and wanted to share with you.  The road we're on is tough, but we don't want to be victims of something we can't control.  How do we help this issue that effect so many women around the world? 


Advocacy!

I want to be a part of a generation of "infertile" women who FIGHT for becoming the moms that they want to be.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome video! Her speech at the end was very impacting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello newest follower of my blog. I am so sorry you have gotten this diagnosis. Sometimes life seems so unfair and you just have to have faith that everything happens for a reason, even if we might never figure out what that reason is. For some reason some of us were meant to fight for what we want and I know I am not ready to give up yet. I know I will be a mother someday in one way or another. It might not have been the way I planned or dreamed of, or an easy road, but I will get there someday :) Best of luck to you on your journey. I will be checking up on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...