Tuesday, April 26, 2011

An apology from me

Dear Family, Friends, and blog readers,

I wanted to clarify some things that I've said on here.

First off, I want to apologize for some comments that I made.  A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog about my "mean neighbor."  When I wrote the blog, I was writing out of anger, and as usual I made myself look like a blabbering idiot.  You see, when I write on here, I want to be completely honest and open about things, but sometimes I say too much.  I've always had a problem with correctly handling my emotions.  This was the case with the post I wrote.  The things I said were hurtful and were not a good representation of Christ.  So, because I realized I messed up, I wanted to set things straight.  I want to apologize to all of you that read the post(s) and to my neighbor (who has probably never read my blog).  I should know by now that the things I say on here are very much public and that anyone around the world (including family, friends, and neighbors) can read my blog.  Because I call myself a Christian, I must uphold the name with the utmost integrity!  I never meant to make anyone question my salvation or anything else.  I merely got carried away in my anger and for that I'm truly sorry.  The blog I wrote was uncalled for, and I wholeheartedly regret what I said. 

From now, on I will examine all of my posts before they are submitted to ensure that I have not said anything that would demoralize or let anyone down.  

Once again, I'm sorry!

Sincerely,
Alicia Marie

1 comment:

  1. You are a doll and I don't think there's anything wrong with venting. Sometimes blogs are here to help people get advice and just let things out. As for people questioning your salvation--your love for Christ shines every time I read your blog. If someone wants to judge you, then let "them" be judged by their own measuring stick. If they have more time to judge than get their own lives right--that's their problem.

    I love your blog and hope you'll never quit being yourself--you are a strong, vibrant person--don't ever forget that :)
    -Elisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...