Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has sprung

I hope that everyone had a great first day of Spring.  It was a beautiful day here in Springfield!  I am so glad it's a new season.  Maybe this Spring will bring new life into our lives (*crosses fingers, toes, eyes and anything cross-able*)!!! Continue to keep us in your prayers. 

Yesterday I was officially off Provera for ten days.  It did its job on day 8 of the 10 day wait.  We'll see (when I call the doctor tomorrow) what he has in store for me next.  Last time I talked to the nurse, she said she guesses that he'll request an ultrasound.  An update will be following as soon as I find out! 

Prayers, please!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you and sending good thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my prayers miss thing. Hope it all goes the way you want and need it to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...