Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill In the blank Friday!!!

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: When I'm typing on the computer I definitely over use the "..." (Dot-Dot-Dot's) and the !!!'s!!! (sorry, I had to throw that in there)

2. Today I am thankful: It's FRIDAY!

3. My best friend is: My husband Luke and the ear plugs I wear at night!!!

4. A quirky thing about me is: I gag when I see things that have holes in them.  In my mind, when I see a hole, I automatically create a picture of some sort of worm or bug crawling in and out of it...it totally grosses me out and I gag.  Seriously, I'm ridiculous, I know.

5. This weekend I am: Hoping to go on an adventure (as long as it does NOT involve sleeping in a tent on the ground-bleh!), but chances are I'll stay at home and for sure go to church on Sunday and lead worship!!!

6. Something that worries me is:  Never being able to experience the joys of motherhood.

7. On my night stand you would find: Empty cups of McDonalds Sweet Tea, a lamp, and my cellular device.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE number four. I will never look at a hole the same again LOL! Sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...